What is Angular?
What is web application?
For a large time, websites were just some static content delivered by a server. But later, after the boom of internet, smartphone and other powerful devices, static websites became old-fashioned and dynamic websites took it's place.
A dynamic website performs all the dynamic computational tasks like digging content from database or generating content, Validating data, Calculations like this kind of stuff in the server. It is not a hard-coded content.
Why should we use Angular?
- Gives a clean structure for our application.
- Makes it easy to maintain and modify the code.
- Makes it easier to test and debug our applications.
- Makes development easier.
Angular gives a clean structure for your applications.
What is angular and AngularJS?
But the Framework was complex and it needed many improvements. So, the angular theme decided to rebuild the framework.
So, we have two generations of Angular.
- Angular 1x – Known as AngularJS
- Angular 2x + – Known as Angular.
Enough talk. Now let’s start building your first Angular application.