Contribute Articles to Geekinsta
Would You Like to Write for Us?
Do you have any advice, guidance, tips, information or experience you would like to share? Why not write an article and send it to us?
- Sharing your article / posts on Geekinsta will give exposure to you and to your website/blog.
- You get credit for the article with a short bio and a link or two in the bio to your website or blog.
Article / Post Submission Guidelines and Information
- No links leading to advertisement will be accepted. This includes links to company sites, sales sites, sales pages, and essay writing sites.
- Promotional articles/posts and affiliate links will not be accepted.
- Articles no shorter than 500 words, and no longer than 3000 words.
- Relevance is important. We accept articles only on Programming tips and tricks, tech, and tutorials.
- The articles should be well-written, without typos or errors.
- The article should be an original article, written by you, and which has not been published on your website/blog or anywhere else.
- We reserve the right to edit the article for grammar, spelling and formatting, if we deem it necessary.
- Please note that we do not pay for the articles, but you can include a short bio at the bottom of the article, where you can add a link or two to your website. We reserve the right not to accept links pointing to a sales page, or a page promoting a product or a service.
We would appreciate if you share the address of the guest post across your social networks, and if possible, link to the article from your site.
How to Submit Your Article/Post?
Email us your article, attaching it as a word document file, or including it within the body of your email message. Send your email with the submitted article/post to email@example.com.
Sometimes, we add an image to the article. If we decide to add an image, we will choose a suitable one.
We will email you, if we decide to publish your article.
Please note that we do not promise that every submitted article will be published.